Sunday, August 30, 2009

Walgreens 8/30-9/5

There are several decent deals at Walgreens this week:

Tide or Gain for 6.49 minus $1 register reward and I have another $1 off coupon, so detergent for 4.49.
Coffee-mate creamer and Walreens OJ 2/$3 (limit 2)
Miracle Whip 32 oz jar 2.99 (limit 2)
Reach total care toothbrush 2.99 minus $2 in Register Rewards minus $1 off coupon from a Sunday insert = free:)
Rembrandt toothpaste free after $5 Register Reward
Carefree pantiliners free after 1.99 register reward plus I have $1 off coupon, so will make a profit on this one.
Men's Zone 6 blade razor system free after 3.99 register reward.
Colgate toothbrush free after 2.99 Register Reward plus I have a 40 cent coupon for a profit.
Huggies are on sale with in-ad coupon for 8.99, you can combine a manufacturers coupon with the Walgreens coupons.

The trick this week at Walgreens is to not buy all your free stuff in one purchase. I usually go to the beauty counter to check out so that I can do multiple transactions without holding up a lot of people. For instance this week I may purchase the Carefree and Colgate toothbrush in one transaction and then use those register rewards that I earned to pay for my other free after rebate items which means less money out of pocket for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment