Friday, April 9, 2010

Hy Vee Deals

My aunt just sent out an e-mail with the following deal at the HyVee near them.

I went to HyVee this afternoon, they have Kelloggs Raisin Bran Cereal on sale 4 for $10.  On the HyVee web site, on the ad page, there is a link to exclusive coupons and there is a coupon for $5 off 4, you can print that coupon and bring it in to HyVee.  I also had 2 coupons off RedPlum.com for $1.50 off 2 boxes. I bought 5 boxes, for $12.50, minus $5, minus $3 and then when I was done the catalina machine printed 2 coupons each for a free gallon of milk!!   If you do this be sure and wait for the milk coupons to print out. The milk coupons expire 4/22. I read about the milk coupon on refundcents, you have to buy 5 cereal to get 2 free milk, I think it was 3 cereal for 1 free milk.  Good deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment