Friday, September 4, 2009

Successful Trip to Target

I just had to blog about my trip to Target today in Kearney!

I checked out twice today in order to use a gift card I earned, so here's how it broke down.

Purchased 2 100oz All Detergent on sale for 8.99 a piece. I had a $1 off coupon and a $2 off coupon. Target all had a special where you receive a $5 gift card for purchasing 2. My 2 bottles of All cost me 15.89 out of pocket.

I then saved my gift card for the second transaction. I purchased 5 bags of Chex Mix on sale for 1.17 and I had a coupon for 50 cents off each of them. I purchased 2 boxed of the new blueberry muffin poptarts, on sale for 1.49 and I had $1 off coupons for each box that I had cut off of other poptart boxes. 3 (2 liter) bottles of Pepsi products for 89cents each. They were also running a special where you buy 2 bags of Tostitos chips and receive a jar of salsa for free, the chips were 2/$5. So after coupons, discounts and the gift card from the transaction above I paid just 6.94 out of pocket!

What a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment